Marsden Mechanics Hall
The hub of the beautiful, West Yorkshire village of Marsden, We play host to gigs, events, fairs, festivals, meetings – everything a vibrant community needs.
We’re the headline venue for the annual Marsden Jazz Festival
We are a fully licensed venue and offer a range of services:
- Licensed bar with staff
- Professional kitchen facilities
- Main hall with a capacity of 200, available to hire by the hour
- Meeting room for approx. 30, available to hire by the hour
For more information, or to book the hall or one of our meeting rooms, please click the contact tab.
We’ve got an office to rent!
Village Centre Office or Business Space
- 37.81 Sq M (407 Sq Ft)
- Community Environment
- Private Room
- Shared Facilities & Common Areas
- Service Charge to Cover Business Rates, Utilities & Shared Facilities
TO LET: £5,200 Per Annum, Exclusive
Book the Hall
At the heart of the community, we provide the ideal venue for your party, event, weekly meeting or wedding.
Room hire is available from as little as £10 per hour.
The hall is wheelchair accessible, with a lift and wheelchair friendly toilet
The Mechanics has a diverse offering of gigs, theatre, and community events all year round. No booking fees apply to online bookings made on this site. External sites may charge.